very big linux problems!!!

hello'!
i have some big problems i want to get help with.
first of all there is my sound card.
i managed to configure the card and got it working with the alsaconf script.
but I wanted to get higher volume.
so the worlds' largest idiot Kristoffer thought that he could use yast2 to
fix it.
and then it locked up.
and the system hang next time at boot.
then i tried to b0oot with another kernel with sucsess.
I removed the stuff from yast and it worked.
then i tried with my new kernel and it worked with that one also.
but when trying to reconfigure my card again it hang when it tried to load
my intel driver.
then i changed the modules.conf file to an older because i thought that this
file was wrong.
i have tried several such things and now i can't login corectly.
whe i start it doesn't say linux login as normal but none login.

I am so tired of this now.
so please help me

kristoffer
!!!