Blinux CD?

The Blinux CD:  a mirror of the Blinux FTP archive.

Does this still exist?

Where from?

how much?

within the UK??

How recent is it??

I asked earlier about a single source for a full install.  I have the
Slackware 9 CDs and they do appear to have Emaxspeak on, but no sign
of version yet. The CD above had nearly everything I appeared to
want...   just like I asked for.  I found a reference to this on my
old DOS machine, so reckon I must need an update of this info by now.
Someone mentioned Yasr  here recently, would this be on the latest
mirror of the archive?

GA!

.....     or someone very like me!