Re: Rtf to text

On 06/17/03 10:11 AM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> Is there a utility that will convert a rtf document to text for me? I don't have
> to edit it or anything, just read it.

It might be more than you want, but it looks like unrtf will do the
trick. Since your headers indicate you're using debian use apt-cache
show unrtf to see about it and apt-get install unrtf to install it.
Check out the man page and the contents of /usr/share/doc/unrtf. Best of
luck.
--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.