Re: I want to contact o'reilly editions

Hi Jean:

Lenny Muellins no longer works for O'Reilly and Associates.  In the
meantime, O'Reilly has formed a partnership with bookshare.org and
bookshare.org will be making all the O'reilly books available to
bookshare.org members and to those living outside the U.S. I believe who
provide proof of their visual disability.  In fact about 100 of the
O'Reilly books are now available on the bookshare.org website and youcan
request any O'Reilly title that is not available ontheir website by
sending an email to oreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx withthe name of the O'Reilly
book you want.

The bookshare.org website is: http://www.bookshare.org

I hope this helps.