postfix MTA not listed as system service RH9

HI.

I decided to use Postfix MTA instead of Sendmail.  It was already
precompiled in RH9, so it was just a matter of

service sendmail stop
service postfix start

Trouble is I can keep sendmail from starting at boot time by unchecking
its box in the system services setup, but I can't start Postfix at boot
time by simply checking its box.  There is no box for Postfix.  Is there a
way to have Postfix added to the list of system services or do I have to
start it manually?

Thanks for the help.

Lorenzo