From: blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 12:55 PM
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: exploring expect

Does anybody know if "Exploring Expect" is available anywhere in accessible
format. I notice it's an oReilly book, so in the past I could have requested
it,
but now that this is tied in with bookshare, I don't know if one can request
it
or just has to wait to see if it appears on bookshare. anyway, I'm trying to
write a program to get nfbtrans to just run automatically through a
directory of
.brf files and make the corresponding text files, and I'm having some
trouble
passing the variables to expect, so I'd really like to get the book.

Thanks.
Cheryl