Re: Samba and blind related.

Hi!
On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 12:49:05PM +0200, Anders wrote:
> Hello!
> Well now i am about to install readhat and use it as a mailserver.
> But my normal computer is a windows2000 machine.
> Do i ever have to use Samba?
> Is it possible to run with screenreaders?
> Thanks in advance.
> /Anders.
You only need samba, if the linux server needs to access the filesystems
of the windows machine. So probably, if the linux box is only doing
mail, then you won't need it.
Samba is configured by text files or by a web-interface, so there is no
problem using it with a screenreader.

Yours, Rudolf

--
A mathematician is a machine, that converts coffee into theorems.

Rudolf Weeber
Muehlrain 9
70180 Stuttgart
Tel: 0711 62009381