audio player

Hi.  What is the best player to use to play pls playlists like on
www.shoutcast.com?  As far as I know, xmms is the only thing that will
play them.  I think Zinf does, but I can't get it to do anything besides
tell me it's playing but it's doing so silently.

Lorenzo

As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't even compiled this
kernel yet.  So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.
	-- Linus Torvalds, announcing kernel 1.3.3