Re: commandline or network based mp3 player

Hi.
Try www.sourceforge.net.  Look up linux jukebox in the search box.  This
should give you plenty of options.  Hope this helps.

Lorenzo

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.
	-- Matt Welsh

awesome-dave1@xxxxxxxx staggered into view and mumbled: