Re: viavoice on rh9

Will these rpm's work in 8 or 7? I'd just as well use lilo, as I want to
have windows start by default yet, as I take classes with windows programs.
I really want to eventually get gnopernicus going, Marc should add on to
his main menu series to show how to install this. Nobody's done installing
rh with speech, just debian and slackware. When I install, the system
starts with no speaking kernel anyways, even though I install with a
talking kernel. Redhat is goofy in that you can't use the installation
kernel to boot, then I get no ethernet or anything needing modules, as they
all say mismatched when using that install disk kernel because of the -boot
at the end of it's version, I think.