Re: viavoice on rh9

Where can one even download viavoice, even to use in rh 8.0? I want to
reinstall 8.0, but don't want to use grub for boot loading, that screen
where you choose is quite difficult, and after installation, I get no
speech at all (if I could rent a notetaker to use as terminal, or a working
pair of eyes, ha ha).