Re: yasr related problem

Hello,
Well I think you got it right. I think I forgot to put the conf file in the /home directory.
so you mean to say, the path to the yasr.conf file should be /home/yasr.conf is that you mean? if yes then I will try it tomorrow in my lab.
well, can you do me a favour. if you have a .conf file available with you that is working with eflite then please mail it to me.
thanks a lot.