Re: telnet installation of Redhat

Hi:
I apologize for my, perhaps, naive questions but isn't it easier, and
with the speech running pretty much from the beginning, to use a second
machine as a speech terminal, assuming that at least one machine has the
speech on it, to run at the boot prompt:
linux console=ttyS0,9600,n81

At least from my point of view, there is less job don't blindly and
worked for me with RH and debian.

Best wishes,
Pawel.