Re: Mounting an ISO

Oops.  I said to add -t9660, but I meant add -tiso9660 if is doesn't work
without it.

Lorenzo

After watching my newly-retired dad spend two weeks learning how to make a new
folder, it became obvious that "intuitive" mostly means "what the writer or
speaker of intuitive likes".
	-- Bruce Ediger, bediger@xxxxxxxxxxxx, on X the intuitiveness of a Mac interface

Lorenzo Prince staggered into view and mumbled: