Screen Magnification - help

Hi -

I don't know if this is the appropriate mailing list to place this question - howver, at this time I am not sure where elese to go.

I want to set up a linux system - however, I have low vision and need screen magnification. I currently use Zoomtext on my Windows platform.

What exists in the Linux world - for both command line / console mode and for X-windows mode?

I hope there is something in the Linux world - I was forced to give up my Solaris job several years ago because there was no magnification scheme with there system.

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie Pomerance / mailto:dpomeran@xxxxxxxxx

"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972