Re: X with braille display

According to BAUM, at http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html you can use the
following braille systems with Gnopernicus: VARIO20, VARIO40, VARIO80,
DM80p, ALVA 380, ALVA 544, ALVA 570 to access X Window systems.

Gnopernicus is the only way to do it apparently. And that is not a perfect
system, still in development. The document I gave above gives and points to
documentation, and there are discussions of it on this list every so often.
It was apparently presented by Sun (who are funding the development) at the
CSUN conference on technology and disability a couple of weeks ago.

cheers

Chaals