Re: using partition magic for duel boot

Well, you are correct.  When I copy the URL to my clipboard and
paste it into IE6, it comes up fine.  When I move cursor to URL and
right click and choose go to, or click on URL in Eudora, it doesn't
go properly.  Those methods normally work for most URL's ,but
apparently for not all.  Interesting, but at least I know the site
is fine.

Thanks!

Dave

David Andrews