Some questions

I have now got Slackware 9.0 up and running with BRLTTY 3.2 And I have some questions:
How can I get support for my Creative SBPCI128 sound card? I can't find information about this card in the sound documentation.
Which mail program is the best for use with braille display?
Which editor is the best?
How can I get a good speech synth?
Does it exist a command-based program to record/edit sound?

Martin