Re: Brltty in Slackware 9.0

At 11:35 25.03.2003 -0800, you wrote:

Well there are two things that you can do to fix this. If you are able to do
this the best would be to uninstall the brltty package and build brltty from
source since the version included with slackware is not the most recent
version and the papenmeier driver in the latest version has vbeen
significantly improved. So if yo are able the best  would be to build brltty
3.2 from sourcve and install that for your display. When you build it if you
compile in the driver for your display it will be easier to run it.
For your display you'd configure brltty sources like this:
./configure --with-braille-driver=pm --with-braille-device=ttyS1

How can I include support for the Norwegian table?

and any other things you want compiled in. Then if it builds correctly
you'll  just type brltty as root to run it. I installed slackware 9 the
other day and noticed that the gcc 3.2 packages was corrupted .

Where can I download the latest version for brltty?

Does your
GCC work?

I have not tested.

Martin