From: Jason Fayre [mailto:jfayre@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 1:48 PM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: financial software for linux

Hello list,
Does anyone know of a good financial package for Linux?  I've heard of people using gnucash, but that is totally X based.

I'd like something either on the console or web-based.  Also, I would need something that can import quicken QIF files so I can download info from my bank.

Any help would be apreciated.