Info about brltty on the mandrake distribution

At 22.22 28/01/03 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I think BRLTTY is not included in the Mandrake today !
Yes, I can confirm it: Brltty is not included in the Mandrake
distribution's cd.
Sauro devi installarlo dalla rete, devi avere una connessione Internet
configurata.
you must install it from Internet, you must have an Internet connection
configured.
bye ciao