talking emacspeak

Hi Seb,

Do you remember the name of the contact you met in Paris who want to work
on TTS and Emacspeak speech server ? I ask you because the BigLux project
is focused on these topics and then I think it will be interresting for all
of us if this person could come and work with us. So if you have his
contact ?
Thanks.

--
Nath

On 23/01/03 at 19:18 seb wrote:

>> if there is a speech server for mbrola what voices can i use with it?
>There should be, we should have used one for the presentation of
>brlspeak in Paris but since we were late we decided to quickly install
>viavoice, however I know it exists, and someone we met there has told us
>he wanted to work on that precise task,
>seb

>Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Télécharger MSN Messenger
>http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1ère messagerie instantanée de
France