From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Janina Sajka
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 10:33 AM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: redhat installation help

If you want everything, why not just select the "everything" option?

Otherwise, things are as you describe them, but using the graphical
installer won't fix anything for you. You have as much ability to go
back and forth as the graphical interface provides.

I would trust the installer's selection of specific packages in a group
unless you specifically know that you want a particular program that it
has not selected. Lynx may be one such, depending on what you select. In
most cases, it's right.

How do you know? Well, again, that's experience. Nobody gets it right
the first time. Or the last time. We just get better and better over
time.

Your first message mentioned you didn't haave the compiler or emacspeak.
If you select everything, I believe you'll get those.

Yes, it takes time to go through that list, which is why most folks
don't do it.