Brailloterm 80

HEllo, just thought you might want to know, we have two Braille displays for
sale right now that are rare good eals. One is a PowerBraille 80 only a couple
of years used and in beautiful condition, never damaged or not refurbished, just
need to sell. Only 2,840 dollars. The other is the Alva 80 and in very good
condition and just had it cleaned. Only 2,630. These are priced to go, so if you
watn the best and not have to pay for it just email cj@byu.net and you can also
ask for number. Thanks, cj