new release of BrlZip: V. 8.0-3 - UMSDOS mini distribution

In this release, I tried to provide you with a method so that you should
be able to preconfigure the braille display under the pseudo-DOS Box of
Win XP/NT/2000, + realizing a "BootFlop" as I like to call it, to
reboot and run the BrlZip system.

It is important to note that you can't use this on a NTFS XP, but ONLY
on an XP system installed under FAT32.

As extras, I added a blindfriendly .lynxrc so that you can go on without
having to change the options to "links and form fields are numbered".
And I also added a script called 2S, so that you should be able to enter
a search query before Lynx submit it to Google, Freshmeat, Altavista...
The mean of this script is a) working faster because no link nav on the
site himself b) easiness of use because what you see is only the result
page!
(Contributions/implementations of this 2S script are welcome!)

Finally, since an intermediate version of BrlZip was published -in
october 2002-, you can now also preconfigure your network interface and
DHCP client, so that you will not only have braille at boot time, but
also internet (ethernet) connection.

Have a try! Enjoy!
Feedbacks appreciated!

Download URL:
 http://www.brlspeak.net/brlzip/brlzip.zip  38MB BrlZip 8.0-3
 http://www.brlspeak.net/brlzip/brlzip.txt  for documentation

As usual: step 1 = unpacking the zip on C:\ or D:\ or ...
          step 2 = running ?:\linux\cfg.bat and reading carefully!

Osvaldo La Rosa - http://www.brlspeak.net/