mbrola

I was playing with mbrdico a few years back and never ran into any
crashes, then I recompiled it more recently (probably with newer c++
libraries) and started running into seg faults fairly quicly.  So I don't
know what is causing them, but they aren't specific to your build.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --