Från: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]För Dave Mielke
Skickat: den 30 december 2002 22:24
Till: blinux-list@redhat.com
Ämne: Re: problems and questions

[quoted lines by Kristoffer Gustafsson on December 30, 2002, at 20:48]

>1. i have trouble with compiling the kernel module to run the braille
>voyager. can someone compile that module and e-mail it to me?

It's not as simple as that. Kernel modules must be compiled right on the
system
they're to run on so that they're compatible with the kernel of that system.
What error are you getting?

>2. a sound card problem.
>i can't get my sound card to work.
>i am using suse linux 7.2 and a crystal audio codec sound card.
>can someone tell me if there are drivers for linux to this card.
>i also would be very grateful if someone can tell me how i shall get this
>card to work in dos as well.

Linux supports at least the cs4232 and the cs46xx cards.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/