US tax forms

On topic WRT the accessibility points though not in Linux, doesn't TaxAct
allow tax filing? Jaws has scripts for it, though I have no idea how well
they work. The point being that you'll have a hard time proving lack of
accessibility of the process if they even _pretend_ to work.

Also WRT accommodations in general, my wife asked a restaurant if they would
cut her food yesterday and they refused on the grounds that if we didn't
like the way it was cut we might sue them. If it comes to tussles, folks,
they'll win; they've got the power; all we can do is vote with our teensy
weensy feet.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
lee_maschmeyer@wayne.edu

"Now I've reached the awkward age of man:
Too old for Castoria and too young for Serutan."
     --Homer & Jethro