Re: Swapping hard drives

I have a question which is similar to this thread and am not sure how to
go about it.

I have a linux setup across two phyusical drives because of how small
they are.  The /home is on /dev/hdc and is a 3 gb drive and the rest of
the system is on 3 partitions of /dev/hda which is only 2 gb in size.
Now I got a 40 gb hard drive which I want to use for the system, so I
want to partition it accordingly so that I can just move all the
contents over from hda and hdc to the new 40 gb hard drive.  What would
be the best way to do this so that I don't have to re-install linux and
go the easy route of just moving /home over to the new drive?

--
Ever wonder if alternate worlds exist besides our own?  Join the