Re: Brltty and Baum Vario

At 17.58 13/12/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Hello!

Has anyone personal experience with Baum Vario and BRLTTY? Does it work, and
with what protocol and driver?
Yeah, here I am.
I have the Baum Vario 40 and Brltty 3.0, I use the Emulation 1.
But the problem is that I am a newbie and I am just learning, I do not use all features yet, I have still problems with the cursor sometimes, Dave Mielke knows what I am talking about.
But it works and reads the screen, it's very fast. I do not know the driver's name, I suppose it's the name of the Braille display. My colleague who has not seen a braille display before, has installed it in just 5 minutes.
bye, I must run home.
Jois