Re: Using Schwans site with links the chain

Hi Cheryl,

I believe this is a links problem. I just went to Schwans with Jaws,
Braille, and Internet Explorer and had little problem.

After logging in and going to the Catalog page (and after skipping a bunch
of category links which is a bit weird) I got a table with places for 8
items and quantities, followed by a "Add all items to cart" (not a "submit")
button. The instructions said if you wanted to add more than 8 items, reuse
the form. Since this isn't the way it shows up on links, this might be a
good submission as a bug report for links.

I hope "open source" doesn't mean, "If you find a bug, fix it and submit the
source changes." I guess not, because it hasn't been fixed by anyone here
yet. (Note that I don't have my Linux running yet, so I'm absolved. <Grin>)

--

Lee Maschmeyer
lee_maschmeyer@wayne.edu

"Santa was a sad old man