Re: BRLTTY 3.1 with ts module fails ?

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on November 8, 2002, at 23:40]

>I've encountered a really strange problem here.  I've just
>built the new debian package for brltty, and installed it locally
>to test it of course.  Now the only thing I can see on that display
>is a single char (the left most) flickering with highspeed, and
>nothing else.

Have you tried building BRLTTY directly from it's .tar.gz file? Are you using
the 3.1 release recently made available on BRLTTY's web site? Do you have
access to any other model of braille display which you can test as well? Which
kernel are you using?

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com