Re: assistance required. can't open display message. (fwd)

hey mark,
nice to catch up with you again,
however, wny not try downloading and installing trplayer from the
speakup ftp site at ftp://linux-speakup.org
in the /pub/linux/goodies/trplayer directory.
hth.
On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at
05:06:48PM +1000, mark muscat wrote:

> [...]

Shaun Oliver

 It's multiple choice time...
      What is FORTRAN?
      a: Between thre and fiv tran.
      b: What two computers engage in before they interface.
      c: Ridiculous.