New idea concerning unification, quite important I guess

This morning I just thought about something:
right now, brlspeak installation does the whole process replacing debian
installer, which makes it easier for newbie but debian developpers would
rather have us use the debian installer.
Here is my idea, the cd would boot by default on the dos installer, where the
person would set her/his language and setup brltty,
then they'd have the choice between our installer ("easier" but under dos) in
text or vocal mode, and debian-installer, in text or vocal mode.
Vocal modes would be done using an ogg player in both installation types.
This way, we solve every problems and make something unified for new users
willing to try linux and leet ones, debian fans :]
seb
Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros
d'économies ! Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant