Re: Elba

I am not really using the elba yet, just playing with a
borrowed unit.
My unit is hopefully on its way.

I believe you can use it as a note taker, or as a braille display
for jaws or other screen reader under windows.

It seems to have many features geared for the latter use.

Using the braille keyboard, you can send almost any key combination
including alt, ctrl, shift, insert or any
comvination. it can also send function keys and their
alt, ctrl and shift equivalences.

I have not tried it as a braille display yet.
maybe this weekend, before I have to return it.

phil