Hello, and a short introduction.

		Hello,
	Wayne K9DI es Leader Dog Sequoia here.  I just wanted to say "Hi" and
introduce myself.
	I am Wayne Scace, age 33, and I live in Macomb Illinois where my wife and
I are both full time students at Western Illinois University.  I am
majoring in history with a minor in computer science.  BTW: the strange
alphanumeric behind my name is my amateur radio callsign.
I started tinkering with Linux 3 years ago and am currently running Redhat
7.3.  I am, however, exploring www.linuxfromscratch.org and am going to
attempt to roll my own distribution for my laptop.
73
de
Wayne K9DI