Re: pine and filters.

I believe I have seen pine following the ".lock" standard which procmail
uses, and I believe it honors kernel locks, since sendmail has no problems
writing to the mail box concurrantly with pine and procmail.

I suggest you ask on:

procmail@lists.RWTH-Aachen.DE

(think it's a mailman list, so follow those subscription convensions)

Luke