Re: pine and filters.

Nektarios,

Yes, Pine can send messages to a different folder automatically.
Please refer to my previous message on this subject.

For instance, I have configured Pine to automatically drop any
message that contains the word "sex" (and every other word that
delas with this subject...) into the folder "trash". This takes
care of a lot of the Spam I receive through my ISP.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:00:55 +0300, Nektarios wrote:
> When you say organizing, will pine send the messages in to different folders
> based on defined rules upon recieving them or do I have to do it manualy?

Please let me know if you'd like more information about this.

Best Regards,

--

Gil Andre ___ Technical writer ___ Arkeia Corporation
email: gandre@arkeia.com | web: http://www.arkeia.com