where do i thank Redhat?

Hi,
I am busy downloading the reasently released RedHat 8.0
release. The first iso image is done, so i mounted it and found a file:
README.Accessibility on the disk.
This version of rh is now coming standard with speakup in the kernel and
as before, it includes emacspeak and other accessibility software.
I feel that one as a blind person should send email some whare to thank
the company for providing these things.
Where would be the best place to email them?
regards, Willem

--
Willem van der Walt
Information Services Directorate