officemax

Has anybody shopped officemax recently? I have bought from them several times,
but the last time I tried to buy from them, using lynx I could login and fill my
cart and hit start checkout but could find no way to continue the checkout.
Using links (with an i) I got some error page about the link not being valid or
my browser not accepting cookies, which I know it does for some other sites.
this happened when i tried to go to the "my account" page to login. I'm not
going to be happy at all about it if this is another store that has become
accessible!
I went through all the links carefully and still couldn't solve this
problem.
Thanks.

Cheryl