Re: Elba, from a users perspective (fwd)

"John J. Boyer" <director@chpi.org> writes:

> Hello,
> This may be of interest. The Elba really does have some Linux utilities.

Sure it has, as its OS is an embeded Linux ! ELBa is a Papenmeier
product, and is the first in all specific one to use Linux (strong-arm
processor, PCMCIA slot, sound features... and the great easy-bar system).

Boris Daix

	"Feel free to be Free, or not to be..."