speakup manual

I have been looking on speakup cite and internet for the speakup manual to
download so i can get the commands (I found list of commands) and how to
select text etc, in my mind before trying to get linux commands in my mind
does anyone here use debioan and if so what is difference between the thre
cd set and full set?  there was a page sent out some time in the last two
months saying a good place to compare info on what you get with different
distribs of  linux and if they had graphic or text install.
I can get dummies manuals and the cd's for three distribs
debian, redhat and slack wear only so trying to get quick overview of them.

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.