BRLTTY don't want to run on a floppy !

Hi all,

I explain what I want to do : I want to run BRLTTY rrom a floppy. what I
have done ? i have statically linked BRLTTY with all the driver lines
commented. In the Makefile I also modify the install destination location
in order to install BRLTTY on a floppy when running the "make install"
command. Then BRLTTY is installed on the floppy but when I mount the floppy
and try to run BRLTTY typing for example :
/floppy/sbin/brltty -b ts -t text.french.tbl -d /dev/ttyS0  I obtain the
message : Permission denied !
what do  you think about this ? What am I missing ?
An idea ?
Thanks in advance.

--
Nath

Pour mieux recevoir vos emails, utilisez un PC plus performant !
Découvrez la nouvelle gamme DELL en exclusivité sur i (france)
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/signedell