LINUX ON A WINDOWS PC

If you're buying a computer just for Linux, why would you want to pay Bill Gates money to get one with Windows? There
are computer shops that will sell you a PC with no operating system. There are even shops that will sell you a PC with
Linux pre-installed.

Do you think Bill doesn't have enough money? Do you think he needs your money more than you do??