LINUX ON A WINDOWS PC

hmmmmm. what's this linux on a windows pc?
just because a pc has windows on it doesn't make a "windows PC."
it's just a pc no matter what os is on it. even though we all do it even
me call our beloved linux machines linux boxes. hahaha
oh well. enough of my ranting I'm off to bed.

--
Shaun Oliver

In a world without fences
          and walls who needs Windows and Gates?