DISTRIBUTIONS OF LINUX WITH EMACSPEAK

It didn't come with redhat 7.2 and I'm pretty sure didn't come with redhat
7.3 either.  Nor did it come with slackware 7 or 8.  What did come with
slackware 8.0 was speakup and that's a different screen reader.  viavoice
has to be downloaded from a web location starting at redhat.  Even so
parts of it you download claim to be a 30 day demo though they may
actually be what will work permanently with viavoice.  speakup kernels
support about 8 or 9 different hardware speech synthesizers but don't
detect them without a little assistance from the user on installation.
I'm about to replace red hat over here since it just can't seem to do
ethernet properly with slackware 8.0 and find out if I have any better
luck today.