REDHAT DISTRIBUTION WITH SPEAKUP

--=======101B4725=======

On Tue, 21 May 2002 blinky@earthlight.co.nz wrote:

> is it possible to download this file rather than view it on line,

Absolutely, It's always possible to do that, though I think it's
easier to accomplish this with lynx than with the Windows'
browsers.

I'll send you a copy directly momentarily as an attachment. Just
save it and use your browser to read it on your hard disk. All
the links will still work when you're on line.

PS: If you're using Windows, you can probably just go to this
document in My Computer or in My Documents and it will be
automatically opened by your default browser.

---