INSTALLING LINUX OVER THE INTERNET

We addressed this in early versions of the HOWTO_INSTALL file for
the Speakup Modified Red Hat Distribution, but dropped it
eventually for the following reason.

You can, but you must restart over from the beginning if you lose
your connection before the installation completes. On the other
hand, you can resume a download from the point of the
interruption with a proper download agent like ncftp (available
for Windows as well as Linux). Go to:

	http://www.ncftp.com