redhat downloads

Hi

Well 492 gave me a choice of 7 iso images to download.  But having said
which you only need the first one for the speakup elements.  You could
always download from the others from one of the hundreds of Redhat
mirrors.

If you are using lynx and have numbers turned on just type lynx
http://linux-speakup.org then press 4 and then return, 9 return and then
2 return.  You should now be on a page of more than 2 images of the
current version.  Perhaps you wanted a different version?  Perhaps you
should raise the issues on the speakup list rather than making vague
misleading statements about your findings.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org