REDHAT LINUX AND SPEAKUP

Hi

I believe that there a set of floppies that you can download to start
your installation.  You can mount an iso image if you put it on a
separate partition.

If you contact your local LUG Linux User Group and you asked them,
politely someone might download and burn an image.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org